At Smith Basketball Academy, we don't just say "we teach life skills through the game." We actually take the time during our practice sessions to meet as a group in a classroom to discuss our program pillars.
The 6 Habits of Coachable Players
- They master all of the things that require no talent
- They listen, are willing to learn, and then immediately apply coach's instruction
- They show respect to everyone involved in our program
- They always do what is in the best interest of the program - unselfish
- They fully buy into the culture and vision that the coaching staff has for the program
- They never let their emotions get too high or too low - Act like they are excited to be there!